Thursday 5 May 2011

Blip

Since the 2nd April when I had my bad day, I've been fine again.  I popped back up the very next day, so it seems maybe that my bad days aren't going on for so long as they used to.

Got a little balance back, but then today had rubbish stomach thing, felt totally fed up.  Thank goodness for the Internet and my twitter friends whose conversations with me and others kept me occupied while feeling poop.

My daughter phoned up and said to phone her if I felt bad and wanted someone to speak to, she's so kind hearted and I love her so much, along with my other grown up children, and then my friend brought me dinner up and that felt so nice he cared.

I just really want to say that although I felt bad today I was surrounded in caring and love and it felt so good.

xx

2 comments:

RedANAlies said...

Hoping your good days always outnumber the bad by 100 to 1 at the very least. Its always good to know you are not alone and there are people around who know and understand what we are going through and are happy to offer a hand where we can and I am happy to be there for you

I'm an alcoholic said...

Aww thanks for that my friend:-) Yes so true, this is the best thing I've done for ages, join up to twitter and have the blog, finding so many lovely supportive friendly folks like yourself.

My thing yesterday was one of those personal, embarrassing things, very painful, still a bit today, but I think it's going off thankfully.

Thanks for being there xx