Tuesday 24 May 2011

Quiet Time

I've been off line a bit with this blog and twitter, been busy with stuff and then just felt a bit down.

Had family argument, things said on both sides, but it puts me right back down to feeling like the crap mother I know I've been.

I know I deserve nothing from my children, but I'm lucky they love me and support me but the issues of the past can't help but sometimes to come up.

Please anyone reading this, if you have kids, please please try and stop drinking, it's the pits to be sober and know what you did to your kids by being drunk and stupid.

Please try.

3 comments:

Life Without Beer Goggles said...

Addiction is such a powerful thing that not only takes over the life of the alcoholic/addict, but it can cause incredible pain to the family and friends as well.

I'm an alcoholic said...

Don't I know it, and don't I think about it every day.

Anonymous said...

It's genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only use web for that reason, and take the most up-to-date information.

Take a look at my site buy twitter followers cheap