Sunday 1 May 2011

Good Day!

Well, I feel good again.  The other day I felt good, but was so scared something bad would happen or I'd get a massive down because of it.

I'm not sure why I think that way, but I always have.  Maybe it's because I feel I don't deserve it, or that's the way the universe works, or whatever, I've always felt the same.

Scared to look forward to good things, in case they don't happen, or I 'jinx' them by thinking positively.



On the other side of the scale, I do that thing, I've forgotten the word for it now, but it's like always believing that bad stuff will happen, always thinking the worst, that's an easy way to think.

To think positively is scary and hard.

But hopefully with practise, and more positive days to look back on where nothing bad happened because of it, I can learn that it's ok to feel positive and look forward to good things.

I will tag all my good days and take heart from them.

No comments: